Short Film Concluded

 I have finally finished my short film! Today I will be discussing my experience with my short film. The short film ended up being more challenging than I expected. Luckily for me, I had good partners to help cover me while I was busy at times. The difficult part came from scheduling our group meetings and transportation. This isn't surprising but has been a struggle this year more than before. I gained experience during the short film production such as improved writing ability for scripts and improvising. This time, I acted in the short film. Everyone had roles in the short film. This was to balance workloads to the best of our abilities. Unfortunately, not everything went according to plan, so some people got different workloads at a time. This was mainly due to people being busy unexpectedly and others having to cover for them. I also helped come up with some ideas for the film. At the start I considered myself to manage/schedule the group as I believed the group needed a sense of direction. However, near the end, I stepped back into the background and let one of my groupmates manage us as they had better ideas at the time. This helped build a sense of teamwork, cooperation, and communication. My willingness to collaborate with my groupmates helped the process of filming. Overall, the short film process was difficult but manageable for the most part. I would like to acknowledge my teammates for assisting me with the short film. Additionally, I'd like to acknowledge my ability to adapt on the spot when changes were made. I can


happily say, this concludes short film production.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genre Research - Mystery

Production For My Short Film Continues