Editing for Short Film Begins

 Today we will be starting editing for the short film. Editing begins with software to make changes to the scenes we shot. While I am not experienced in editing, I can still give advice and recommendations on edits. Also, I can discuss what I want to see being edited in the film. Besides that, my group did the editing itself. Due to this, I will be discussing what they did and how I am involved. First of all, my groupmates who edited have experience in editing. This was the reason why they edited the film rather than me. Also, they have experience in different software for editing. Despite this, we ended up staying primarily with iMovie. I suggested iMovie for many reasons. The main reason to use iMovie is that it's free, allowing it to be an affordable option for all. It's also accessible on all devices. iMovie can be found on laptops, phones, and tablets. This makes iMovie the obvious choice for editing the short film. iPhone also has good editing tools in itself, allowing a wide range of areas to be covered. iPhone allows screen recordings, cropping, voiceovers, etc. These tools by iPhone make editing easier as it doesn't require additional software to edit the film and is instead on the phone automatically. Between these two, we had all we needed for editing the project. That's all for now on the tools that were used for editing the short film.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genre Research - Mystery

Production For My Short Film Continues