Finishing Production Reviews

Today I will be continuing from where I left off last time. To recap, I asked my sister to review my short film production. This was done to gather criticism to improve any mistakes or flaws in the film. We already discussed the potential audio issues. I relayed this to my teammates and am finding a fix for this. Another issue my sister brought up was the transitions. A lot of the cuts could've been more smoothly put together and shot. Often it looked very choppy during the final result. This can make it disorienting to watch and hard to keep up with. One way to fix this is in post-production editing. I can make the scenes more smooth by using a transition for example. Another way to make it connect better is to find better places to split clips up. Refilming is the last option we can do. It will be hard to gather everyone again but if it's necessary I'm going to need to set it up. If my group were to refilm we could correct all the issues at once. The audio and smoothness of the film are the priority. While it would be difficult, it would solve all of our issues. I thanked my sister for her time and relayed the information to my teammates. We will need to decide what to do now. Until next time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genre Research - Mystery

Production For My Short Film Continues