Refilming The Short FIlm

We decided to refilm based on the critics my group received last time. This was a complex arrangement but it was necessary. I wanted this done as the criticism we received was big enough to warrant some significant changes. My group met back up at the mall to begin filming. This time I was more prepared to film. I had a clearer vision of what I wanted to be done. I also knew what I needed to do in order for the shots to make sense. Firstly, I wanted the dialogue to be cleaner. The scenes we had included poor audio quality that made it hard to follow along. This was an easy change to correct by speaking louder with cleaner articulation. Nextly, I wanted to have smoother transitions for the scenes. As I wasn't the cameraman, I just informed my groupmate to be steady and follow again smoother while we walk. Luckily, this was another simple fix. Lastly, I wanted to add a bit more substance to the film. I decided on improving/correcting some lines that sounded a bit off in the film. My group ended up deciding on better lines to replace the former ones with. I also wanted to add more scenes as our film was shorter than intended. Fortunately, these changes were simpler than I expected and my group and I managed to get them done fairly easily. These were crucial improvements to the film's

quality and hopefully fixed the problems we encountered. This concludes refilming our short film!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genre Research - Mystery

Production For My Short Film Continues